Store Clothes In Your Closet, Not Dust Household dust is made up of small elements that may look harmless. These particles can contribute to bigger problems as they contain nasty components like dust mites, pollen, toxic chemicals, and dust mite excrement. This material can cause major discomfort by triggering allergies or potentially worsen serious illnesses. The first step to a clean closet is to declutter and organize your space. For example, if you live somewhere with changing seasons storing out of seasons clothes in airtight totes can help prevent a dust infestation. Keeping shoes off the floor with a shoe
Online Marketing For Home Improvement Contractors
Do you have a home improvement product or service company that you would like to advertise? If so, Homeowner Ideas is a great place to reach an interested, DIY type of homeowner audience. We feel one of the best things you can do is add your business listing to our website so that our audience can find your services successfully.
Quick Website Stats:
– Over 6,000 UV’s and 8,000 PV’s per Month
– 85% North American Traffic (with the majority of the remainder from the UK and Canada)
– 98% of Visitors are Seeking Services or Advice for local Home Improvement
Our advertising rates are affordable compared to the rest of the market. Please CLICK HERE to add your business listing to our website, we would suggest to also create an account to have better control over managing your listing.
Submitting Your Article
Looking to help out homeowners while increasing exposure for your business? Whether your a home improvement contractor or an experienced DIY expert, share your knowledge with other interested homeowners with our sponsored post section. Home Owner Ideas accepts sponsored posts on all aspects of home improvement, home design, decor and DIY projects; from kitchen, bath and basement remodeling to roofing, siding and minor handyman jobs.
Requirements for acceptance are:
- It must be a quality article about a relevant home improvement topic (up to 2,000 words).
- Home Owner Ideas must be granted exclusive rights. It cannot appear on any other website.
- We will allow a single do-follow link in the content of your article, additional links available for small fee.
Bulk discounts are available, to submit a article to be placed on our site, please contact us using the contact form on the contact page of our site: Contact Us